Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Fri Apr 18 17:26:19 CDT 2014

Don't think you can fix that. The majority of people still on this list
get it as single messages and locally route them to a separate
inbox/folder whatever you want to call it and read them that way. The
digest format is clunky and not real user friendly. not sure what you
forwarded as it looks like multiple daily digests pasted together.