[Homeroast] List structure and chaff

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Apr 17 12:56:57 CDT 2014

Hello Stephen,
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the Homeroast list has been known to host a
lot of chatter (coffee related and non-coffee related). Although most of
the users have shown appreciation for the casual nature of the
conversations here it's understandable if you or anyone else gets tired of
sorting through the occasional email flurries. If you are looking for a
source of more useful and focused information, Martin's suggestion of our
forum is a good one. The forum has very informative posts from folks in the
home roasting community separated into topics.
http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/index.php