[Homeroast] Question On Rancilio Grinder

Carol Lugg heislord at elpasotel.net
Wed Apr 16 20:43:23 CDT 2014

Well, then that works well for us, I guess. I have plans to change the
burrs sometime this year, which is 2 years from the last time we changed
them. I don't grind for espresso, but I do grind to a finer grind for
our daily coffee. The way we know it is time to do a thorough cleaning
on our grinder is when our coffee gets kind of a 'muddy' taste to it. We
just cleaned it yesterday, (what a GREAT cup of coffee we had this
morning!), and it got me to thinking about whether or not it is time to
change these burrs out, and now I know! Thanks for your responses!

Carol

Now the Bible is a love letter from your Father. Fear Not...
Corrie Ten Boom