[Homeroast] Roasting decaf beans

Forrest forrestdanson at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 08:04:25 CDT 2014

Bill,
Thank you for the information.  I have found that rest of 3 to 4 days does make a significant difference .... Also from wife's critique.  My last try was with an Ethiopian and I was less than pleased.  I will stick with Central and South American's in the future as you suggest.
One question: do you have notes on the time from 1C start to 2C start?  It seems to me that the time is shorter than with regular beans but it may totally be my imagination.  Even when I try to stop the roast when 1C is concluded, the beans appear quite dark and I worry that they are over roasted.
Cheers,
Forrest