[Homeroast] Question On Rancilio Grinder

Jack Berry jlberry at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 11:40:37 CDT 2014

Nothing wrong with going by the calendar.
But if the grinder is working well for espresso and the burrs aren't missing bits, why change?

I have only been using the Rocky for a few months so I haven't had to decide.
I suspect I will know when I have to change the close down on the burrs once or twice to get good espresso.
Certainly won't wait till I hear metal to metal.

Does that make sense?