[Homeroast] List structure and chaff

Stephen Nagy stephen.s.nagy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:25:47 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I am a relative newbie on this list, and greatly enjoy the content, but
there is so much clutter or chaff in the list that I am thinking of
unsubscribing. By this I mean repetitions of prior posts, long lists of
technical junk that gets the email to its destination, but which means
nothing to me.

I am wondering if the folks at Sweet Marias could investigate some other
way to doing this so that only the messages sent to the list are actually
posted?

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

Stephen Nagy
Now a Gene Cafe owner, after burning out a NESCO