[Homeroast] Question On Rancilio Grinder

Carol Lugg heislord at elpasotel.net
Wed Apr 16 11:37:49 CDT 2014

Good morning. I have a Rancilio grinder, and am wondering how you know
when you should put new blades on. I have had it for approx. 7 years. I
have changed the blades once in this time. I grind approximately 2 oz.
of coffee per day, maybe a little more, depending on the day. I clean it
on a pretty regular basis. As I was taking it a part to clean yesterday,
I was looking at the blades, not knowing how I would know if it was
really time to replace them, so I thought I would ask to see if any of
you have an answer to my question.

--
Thanks!,
Carol Lugg

Now the Bible is a love letter from your Father. Fear Not...
Corrie Ten Boom