[Homeroast] Question on Quest

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 19:00:19 CDT 2014

"Roasting while cooling" is exactly why I use the same starting fan airflow
for all roasts regardless whether first roast or not AND I keep a tub of old
beans (kept just for this purpose) to dump in the USRC's cooling tray for
the first roast.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/