[Homeroast] Greens & Roasting in Italy

Tim TenClay teejtc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:49:46 CDT 2014

Good day all!

We're planning a move to Naples, Italy... if all goes well, late this
summer.

That means, of course, that I'm getting rid of my beloved HotTop and
espresso machine (we're severely limited by both space and weight so taking
them along isn't an option) .  An espresso machine will be easy enough to
get my hands on when we get there, but I'm wondering about roasting.  Does
anyone know how hard/easy it is to get greens?  A roaster?  etc.

Any thoughts (or even contacts!) would be appreciated.

Grace and peace,
  `tim

--
This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential;
if you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately.  Do not