[Homeroast] Quest

Jeff Bensen jbensen-0007 at xemaps.com
Sat Apr 12 17:43:42 CDT 2014

Jack -

For me, cost and batch size were secondary considerations. I was
looking for a machine that would allow me to learn and grow as a
roaster. The Quest, with it's similarities to a larger drum roaster
and completely manual control, has fit that bill very nicely. I've
learned more about roasting in the past 3 years with the Quest than
in the previous 6 with limited-control modified air roasters. For my
needs it was the best choice among all available options at the time
and I would buy it again in a heartbeat without regret.

-- Jeff