[Homeroast] Green Beans

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:48:09 CDT 2014

I usually order an 8-pound sampler, and also three or four pounds of other
things that I specifically want. Maria does a nice job of mixing 8 pounds
from various coffee regions of the world. I don't know if I have ever
disliked any of the coffees received through the sampler, and I know I have
really liked some things that I most probably wouldn't have ordered on my
own.

Brian