[Homeroast] Very rare coffee!

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:36:12 CDT 2014

Jack, it all depends on the level of education of one's chihuahua...
*my *chihuahua
(if that IS what he is - rescue dogs are sometimes a mystery) is way too
refined to eat coffee. Maybe I scared him with all the "coffee beans are
toxic" talk, but I really think he's holding out for something better.
There's only so much they can fit in that little tummy of theirs. (He's
probably hoping for steak - and def NOT boiled chicken!)

Or maybe he was turned off when Emma did her imitation of a vacuum cleaner
and consumed a week's worth of my homeroast in one sitting, and later
pooped it all out, undigested, at once.

Come to think of it, it IS a wonder I could even continue drinking coffee
after that...

Lynne