[Homeroast] Very rare coffee!

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:28:32 CDT 2014

Ben, my Emma would have eaten the beans green, too, if they were within her
reach. She was a funny, funny dog. Poor Sammy (my now 13 yr old maybe
long-hair chihuahua, maybe Papillion), was so lonely after she passed away!
 When I moved to a nearby but more centrally located apt about six months
later, I started taking him EVERYWHERE with me (any store where they
allowed us, the bus, everywhere). He finally was having so much fun he
healed... poor babe.

Sammy doesn't steal food (or coffee) like Emma did. He does beg for
biscotti, fresh bread, and oven chicken cutlets before they are even out of
the oven though.

Lynne