[Homeroast] Very rare coffee!

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:24:17 CDT 2014

Too funny, Dave!!! But not all that rare, IM(NS)O

My dear, always hungry, grab-it-if-you-can Border Collie rescue, Emma (who
has now passed over Rainbow Bridge - nothing to do with anything she ate,
or stole & ate) was in the kitchen when I was roasting. Being the clutz I
always am, I dropped a whole pan of what was going to go into the freezer
to cool down.

She got most of it before she heeded my screams of "No, no, noNOOOOO! This
is TOXIC for you!!!!" and chased her out of the kitchen. Needless to say,
she pooped it out & I had the same thought... "hmm, I could sell this for a
LOT of money to idiots - I mean, coffee perfectionists..."

Thanks for the laugh -

Lynne