[Homeroast] Very rare coffee!

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 09:18:52 CDT 2014

I'd like to see a cupping report before I buy. . . .

Bob

I'm sure my offer will not cut into Tom's business - but I can now offer a
few grams of "kopi chihuahua".     One of my dogs got into a bag of Sumatra
greens and processed them, leaving a few on his pee pad.     If you want
washed beans, I can check the back yard - it has rained a bit lately.
Next time he gets loose in the rest of the house, I should provide him with
Mexican greens.   I believe that would be more appropriate considering his
ancestry.

Dave