[Homeroast] Costa Rica Coffee Tour

Steve Hamm steve.hamm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:15:54 CDT 2014

I've been to the Arenal/La Fortuna area, and I've seen coffee being grown
on the drive. Our driver had a deal with a coffee shop run by a grower
family, so we stopped there. But I didn't get a tour -- for some reason
didn't even think of it until later.

Please report back on what you end up doing. I'd like to get back there
someday...