[Homeroast] Krups Moka Brew - anybody have one??

Randy randyr5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 25 11:50:10 CDT 2013

Gary, I hear you.  I wish that I had bought more than one.  Good news is
I partially dis-assembled it today and found the problem (loose wire).
I also found a spare carafe for it - $45, but it came with the filter
basket and the lid.  I scoured the Interwebs, craigslist and ebay and
there are no Moka Brews out there.  It makes a great cup of coffee.