[Homeroast] Krups Moka Brew - anybody have one??

Gary White gary_white at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 00:14:33 CDT 2013

I bought a few of these several years ago when I had just discovered it and
simultaneously learned that they were discontinuing it.  I was not so
surprised to discover that they reversed that decision at a later date and
were selling them again.  I now see that they have once again decided to
discontinue it and I can only shake my head.  This is a great product!

I'm sorry to rub it in Randy but you'll have to pry my KMB's from my cold,
dead hands.

Gary