[Homeroast] Rwanda Namayasheke

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 12:40:48 CDT 2013

Glad to hear that your experiment was so successful, John. It reminds me of
what Pecan Jim Gundlach used to talk about on the list. He roasted with a
wok over pecan wood, if I recall correctly, and could roast quite a bit of
coffee at a time. Similar to what you described, at the point when the
coffee was roasted Jim used to remove a scoop of beans and continue
roasting the rest, then blend them. I roast a pound at a time; I should
experiment in a way similar to what you and Jim do, and see what happens.

Brian