[Homeroast] OT - Composting Greens

Masa Jow wyan at futomen.net
Mon Oct 28 13:27:54 CDT 2013

Agreed.  Your home composting won’t break it down (within a reasonable amount of time), but the industrial composting that some cities do can likely handle it, and even if it doesn’t break down, it should be safe to put in.

How can you tell it’s past its prime?  Do decaf beans have rapidly accelerated aging?  I know a place that sells aged beans as a specialty.

— Masa