[Homeroast] Test

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:14:19 CST 2013

We could also try starting an argument about water purification.  That’s usually good for a few weeks of list traffic again!!

On a coffee topic, has anyone used a Baraza Forte grinder?  I’m getting upgraditis in the grinder area again, and was looking into the Vario, but this one seems a bit more sturdy.

—mike