[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Nov 21 18:54:53 CST 2013

Hello Everyone,
We just added five new coffees to our list. We hope you enjoy them as you
get ready for Thanksgiving.

Costa Rica Tarrazu - Jardines de
Luijim<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/costa-rica?coffee=4138#4138>has
juicy peach nectar, toasted caramel, and sweet cocoa.

Guatemala Patzun - Finca Santa
Anita<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4009#4009>has
refreshing acidity, nectarine, apricot, and a honeyed finish with
bittering cacao nib notes.

Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul - Francisco
Mendez<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=3968#3968>is
juicy with ripe green grape, stewed pears and Hershey's syrup
sweetness.

Ethiopia Dry-Process Chelelektu Yirga
Cheffe<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?coffee=3980#3980>is
supremely sweet with strawberry, raisin, cherry juice, lychee, papaya
and is remarkably clean with floral hints, this is one of the top Dry
Processed lots we've cupped in a long while.

Kenya Nyeri Karindundu
AA<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/kenya?coffee=4100#4100>has
grapefruit juice acidity, focused flavors of black tea and caramel.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street