[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 15 18:57:49 CST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Here's some great coffee we just added to our list. Have a great weekend.

Guatemala Huehuetenango El
Turbante<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=3918#3918>has
raisin, plum, green nut, and citrus rind in a very approachable cup.

XL South/Central America
Sampler<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4133#4133>is
another great value, for the price of one 20 lbs. bag you get four
different 5 lbs. bags from 3 different regions, each sampler will include 2
Guatemala coffees along with 2 additional lots selected from El Salvador,
Honduras, Nicaragua, or Peru. As with all the XL samplers we will select
the coffees, so no special requests, but rest assured we will select four
outstanding lots that represent the balanced and sweet lots Central and
South America have to offer.

We are also really enjoying these Swiss Water Process decafs created from
our own single-origin lots. By sending fresh arrivals, that we've carefully
sourced, we can ensure an outstanding cup for all those caffeine sensitive
folks out there. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Ethiopia Busa Bechane SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4129#4129>has
clean caramel, vanilla, apple juice, fresh peaches, and silky
mouthfeel.

Guatemala Finca Camelias SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4130#4130>has
dried apple, brown rice syrup sweetness, and is a good basic, daily
drinking decaf.

Sumatra Toba Batak Peaberry SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4131#4131>is
earthy-sweet with Chai spice, papaya, jack fruit, chocolate and great
Indonesia cup character.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.