[Homeroast] DIY coffee liqueur request

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Nov 9 19:24:17 CST 2013

Alchemist, sounds - in the mind - tastes excellent. If I still imbibed I'd
make some! Flavor profile sounds similar to my signature "dessert" latte:
spiced Muscovado. Spiced with my blend of Vietnamese Cassia Cinnamon, touch
Jamaica Allspice and pinch Cayenne Pepper.

Speaking of depth of flavor just curious, specifically which brown sugar?

Recently had supply challenges with the Billington's we've been using for 6
years now. Which led to trying a number of others, however sticking with
Billington's Light Muscovado (not to be confused with Billington's Dark
Muscovado, super heavy molasses).

Rather than traditional 1:1 sugar/water simple syrup ratio see you used 2:1
like we use making Muscovado (Billington's Light Brown), Madagascar Vanilla
& PNW Hazelnut syrups for our coffeehouses. More flavor less water.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/