[Homeroast] DIY coffee liqueur request

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Nov 9 11:06:57 CST 2013

Well, after a bit of mixing and tasting, we've settled on the following:

8 oz espresso (from about 6 double shots) (Brazilian Carmo de Minas
taken to Full City +)
1 cup brown sugar
8 oz Kraken spiced rum
4 oz Everclear
4 oz water
1 vanilla bean split

That (for us) gave the right balance of clean vs depth of flavor.

Thanks for all the input all.

John