[Homeroast] DIY coffee liqueur request

Ben Treichel J.W.Bullfrog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:40:55 CST 2013

I'm thinking you are adverse to a vodka (aka kahlua) base. Unfortunately
no. I remember years ago (60's) my Dad's hunting partners would drink
coffee with brandy and a little lemon?  to warm up after coming for the
morning. I also remember people telling of fond memories of being in Italy
and drinking grappa  with there espresso.