[Homeroast] DIY coffee liqueur request

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:41:24 CST 2013

Tim - I agree about it not being necessary to remove the vanilla bean - I'd
leave it in, as it looks cool. Plus, you can tell anyone who's receiving
the cordial that they can use the vanilla bean in recipes. Tell them just
to scrape it - and it will be the best vanilla they've ever tasted!

Which reminds me - I need to order more vanilla beans. I get them through a
company on eBay & have been very happy with them.

I also want to try a homemade lemon cordial. There's so many ideas for
flavors when making cordials... lavender, too... and I think anise goes
great with coffee, so that combination sounds great to me (although I don't
know many people who appreciate anise like I do... I tell my kids they
aren't REALLY Italian, lol).

Thanks!

Lynne