[Homeroast] DIY coffee liqueur request

golfermd01 at comcast.net golfermd01 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 08:36:45 CST 2013

Not sure how a "hot" infuse would happen without evaporating the alcohol . Interesting question though. Just asked my partner and she said she once had a recipe but can't remember it . She did say it was vodka based. I'm wondering how a brandy base, or even a whisky base, would do. I am going to be following this thread with interest .

Dan