[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert: The return of Liquid Amber

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu May 16 19:12:50 CDT 2013

 Hello coffee lovers. Today marks the return of our Liquid Amber Blend and
accompanying this great espresso blend are three new coffees we hope you
will enjoy.

Guatemala Antigua Retana Yellow
Bourbon<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3916#3916>with
equal parts caramel and chocolate, black tea tannic note, and fresh
peach.

Colombia Huila Fredy
Diaz<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.colombia.php?coffee=3869#3869>has
a fruited profile of apple and pear, with fine cocoa and toasted nut.

Sumatra Mandheling-Aceh
Triple-Pick<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sumatra.php?coffee=3949#3949>has
layered chocolate roast taste, moderate brightness, and juicy body.

Finally, the return of Sweet Maria's Liquid Amber Espresso
Blend<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php?coffee=3092#3092>a
potent, pungent blend ideal for milk drinks.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street