[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed May 15 19:09:15 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We just posted four sweet new additions including a coffee tea that we have
found to be very sweet as well.

Guatemala Antigua Cafe
Pulcal<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3912#3912>is
supremely balanced with mandarin effervescence, silky body and elegant
acidity, our first stunner from Central America this year.

Peru Organic Lot
#86<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.peru.php?coffee=3784#3784>has
ripe red fruits, intense sweetness, and creamy hot chocolate finish.

Ethiopia Dry-Process Yirga Cheffe
Konga<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3643#3643>is
loaded with bing cherry, dried apricot, mango, and chocolate at darker
roasts.

Bolivia Sultana Coffee Cherry
Tea<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.bolivia.php?coffee=3952#3952>is
the best coffee cherry tea we've ever sourced, tons of hibiscus,
tamarind, rose, and super sweet, the amount of time allowed for steeping
greatly alters the flavors.

Also, if you are going to be in the SF Bay Area this weekend, we are
presenting a coffee roasting demo at the Maker Faire at 3:30 on Sat. 5/18.
Come by early and spend the whole day there. The Maker Faire is the world's
largest science faire.
http://makerfaire.com/makers/home-coffee-roasting-demo-by-sweet-marias-coffee/
--
*Byron Dote*