[Homeroast] New roaster

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon May 13 13:25:33 CDT 2013

Here here Ira.  Too true on the liability.  Sadly, people may not
have to won a lawsuit against the manufacturer, but that does not
mean the manufacturer has not had $10000's of dollars in legal fees
defending against said suits, or had their insurance rates quadrupled
because they were suddenly 'high risk'.  I wish I understood what
makes some people sue happy for certain appliances and not others.

John