[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:18:19 CDT 2013

I had this very conversation with either Tom or Maria when they initially began carrying the Quest. This is why the roaster is ONLY available via their wholesale site and not sweetmarinas.com.  When I ordered mine I was told they may not offer it very long. They are concerned about the liabilities.  Early on I considered buying 2 in case they became unavailable. I haven't done this yet.  As a note, I have been a SW customer for 12 years or so. Tom and Maria are really great people and are driven to provide their customers the best product possible. I have bought coffee from other sources from time to time. Noting has even come close.

Sent from my iPhone