[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun May 12 12:56:26 CDT 2013

The safety issue has to do with wireing. Most US homes have 2 220 outlets.  Dryer and stove.  The issue cues in with how a homeowner might choose to power the roaster.  Extension cord?  What if this extension cord has a nick in it, gets wet?   In the US 220 will kill you dead due to the amperage carried on these circuits.  Then there is the fire issue (why the quest is not UL rated, no safety cut offs).  It's a liability issue.

Sent from my iPhone