[Homeroast] New roaster

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun May 12 12:23:13 CDT 2013

What is this supposed "safety" issue with 220vAC? It is quite common in
Europe and Asia as common wall plug power. There is no technical reason
that something like the Quest can not be scaled up to roast 1 to 1.5lb
batches. Most likely the reason there are none available is the
perceived or real lack of demand.