[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun May 12 11:33:55 CDT 2013

Hold onto your checkbook. Before I bought the Quest I went so far to get pricing on a small shop roaster.  Back then $5000 and then there is installation. Venting and gas.  You will find a significant improvement in the roast quality with the quest. One thing I determined in my search, 110VAC can only do so much and that's what you get with the quest.  I would not buy a 1 pound roaster that roasted using 110VAC.  The issue with 220 is safety.  I believe the reason the big Hoptop has not hit the market yet is specifically these reasons.  In my experience with th Behmor, it didnt get hot. Enough and i couldnt shut down the roast fast enough.  Anyway, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone