[Homeroast] New roaster

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sun May 12 11:15:57 CDT 2013

I've been using a Behmor for about 5 years.  I like the larger batch
capability as I roast weekly.  I confess, the wonderment of home roast has
subsided and it has become a chore.  (take a deep breath, fellow
homeroasters!)  It's a necessary chore to be sure - I have no intent to
descend into commercial coffee.

With that said, I'm interested in better profile control than I get with the
Behmor.  The Quest and Hottop have been non-starters due to batch size.  So
here I remain, waiting for another large-batch (home) roaster to show up.

Bob