[Homeroast] New roaster

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:57:33 CDT 2013

I bought my Quest 3 from SWEET MARIA...

Phil, roast the way you want. simply because you can roast multiple roasts
does not mean you must.

roast what you want when you want and how you want.

remember some people want to roast large amounts and do not want to buy a
big roaster or us a BBQ drum outside,
I do not do tons of back to back roasting...

your Quest 3 will not suffer is you only roast once a month.

ginny