[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:43:40 CDT 2013

I also strongly recommend the quest. After going thru a hoptop, belmor, and a couple of hot air roasters the Quest roast coffee which is much better than other home roasters.

Be advised you can't leave it alone. It will get really hot. I am talking over 750 degrees. There are no safety devices on this roaster. It can burn your house down. But it roast great coffee.

Sent from my iPhone