[Homeroast] New roaster

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sat May 11 10:22:38 CDT 2013

I have a question on how you actually use your Quest.  I have a Gene Café
but I'm thinking of buying a Quest.

I read from the reviews it is a good roaster to do many batches in one
session, one right after another.  I find myself wondering if my own style
just doesn't line up with that.  With my Gene Café, I typically do one or
two batches in a session and that's it.

If I only want to do one or two batches every couple of weeks, is the Quest
not suited for that usage style?

Thanks
Phil