[Homeroast] New roaster

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:37:40 CDT 2013

taste is a huge factor here Ivan, maybe yours is more refined then mine.

I think any roasting method is great and will/can produce excellent
results. it is fresh remember...

please do not dismiss other/less expensive methods of roasting. we all
cannot afford a 900.00 roaster.

the nae is fresh not how much the roaster cost.

ginny