[Homeroast] New roaster

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:59:18 CDT 2013

John:

I have both roasters and love each...

The quest 3 is totally manual, period. You will learn or have crappy coffee
forever...

hahahha

The Hot Top is manual but there is an auto mode I can use and I do a lot of
the time, at least a profile I set.

either would be a great machine but if you want some auto go with the Hot
Top.

ginny
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php