[Homeroast] New roaster

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Fri May 10 12:44:50 CDT 2013

I'm sure my palate is not as educated as most of you, but I've been doing 300g roasts in my Quest loading at 210c on the avg @ 9
amps, backing off to 7.5 at 1st crack, and been getting excellent roasts (for me, at least as good as my old HotTop). Roasts are
quite even, except where expected because of the particular bean.

I tend to do City+ roasts, no 2nd crack, or occasionally just into.

Has anybody else tried and gotten bad roasts to their opinion at this load range?