[Homeroast] New roaster

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:12:07 CDT 2013

I roast at least once a week.  And I assume the Hoptop and Quest will last
for some time.  So I'd be willing to pay for a Quest if I thought it would
last and that I would learn more about the nuances of coffee roasting.
 Like someone said before, my I love the results of my Behmor.  It's not
about quality so much, but the desire to further my interest in roasting.