[Homeroast] New roaster

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:22:10 CDT 2013

Can someone quantify how much better the end results are with a more manual
roaster?  I've also been using a Behmor, for the last 5 years.  I just
replaced the motor, so not looking to ditch the machine, but I'm curious
about what I'm missing.  I know I "should" want to have full control of my
roast profiles, but I've never had a comparison to say that I would like
the taste of the final coffee better, if only I could do XXX during the
roasting cycle.

-Seth