[Homeroast] New roaster

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Wed May 8 01:25:21 CDT 2013

I'd like to get a new roaster. I've been roasting with my Behmor for 3 years and it's been great. Love the results. But I'd really like to learn about the roasting process and would like a more manual machine. Or least one where I can determine all or most of the variables of the roast.  From the looks of it, it seems likes that leaves me with either one of the Hoptops or the Quest.  Can anyone comment on those machines or recommend another roaster.

Thanks
John

Sent from my iPad