[Homeroast] Colombia San Jose Luis Alberto Ambito

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 13:12:36 CDT 2013

may I suggest that you always buy 2 pounds of any coffee.

for my coffee money I always taste the roast right away, after a day or two
again and ...

since I use 90% of all my coffee as SO espresso in cafe crema it works for
me.

I dump a sm bunch of roasted into my Solis 5K and see what happens.

ginny