[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert: A new foursome including a new Espresso Workshop

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Mar 13 19:29:54 CDT 2013

Hello! We just added four new coffees. We hope you enjoy them.

Colombia Vereda Pedregal San
Jose<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.colombia.php?coffee=3847#3847>with
complex sugars, malic acidity and dark chocolate, good SO epsresso.

Peru Organic Lot #20 Vicente Palero
Roque<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.peru.php?coffee=3797#3797>a
very small lot that is amazingly clean with almost Yirg-like raw sugar
and brilliant acidity.

Kenya Nyeri Kagumo-ini
AB<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3634#3634>is
sweet and juicy with a ton of fruit flavors: red apple, ripe pink
grapefruit, green grape, candied orange peel, and guava.

Espresso Workshop #27 - Los
Tumulos<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php?coffee=3482#3482>has
complex stone fruits from apricot to peach, intense sweetness, syrupy
body and fig butter.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.