[Homeroast] Distilled H2O vs RO

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:20:31 CDT 2013

Chlorine is not a part of the Reverse Osmosis process and under sink units
do not chlorinate (at least I've never seen one that does).  That article
describes an industrial strength, military water purification unit (*ROWPU)*,
not the Reverse Osmosis Process.  Try this article for more useful
information:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis

At the end of the day, if you like distilled water better, then that's what
you should have.  Your body will pick up plenty of dissolved solids from
other sources (i.e., food), be they healthy or not.