[Homeroast] Distilled H2O vs RO

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Jun 20 13:41:56 CDT 2013

Chlorine would only be there if YOU added
it.  It's not part of every system.  You
reference a military unit, not a home unit.   No comment about the solids.

So, do you collect everything from your
distiller?  All the organics that come off first
(like benzene that you are trying to get rid of)
before it's up to a boil or do you not start the
cooling coil until the organics have been released into the air?

John