[Homeroast] Distilled H2O vs RO

Scott Bonder sbonder at friedbonder.com
Thu Jun 20 05:22:31 CDT 2013

I have a RO system in my kitchen.  Cost was around $200 plus installation.  Need to change filters that are part of the system every six months.  It has a tank that stores 4 gallons so that you always have plenty of water despite the slow RO process.

Scott L. Bonder

Fried & Bonder
White Provision, Suite 305
1170 Howell Mill Rd., NW